Monday, October 27, 2008

Moraine Lake


Suzanne (Photographer Suzanne Teresa) and I travel a Lot, but, of course, most of that travel has to do with commercial clients; I always try to take some time out at these destinations and take some pictures for me.  We recently returned from Lake Louise, actually it was Moraine Lake that I shot; I have ALWAYS wanted to go there.  We spent an entire afternoon on a fantastic sunny fall day at the top of the moraine, waiting for the the light to be just right.   LOL - it never did get just right - I was waiting to sunset to sweep the sun around and light the mountains . . . now I know why no one has ever taken that picture - it just doesn't quite scoot far enough - TOO BAD!  Anyway, I have posted some of my favourite shots on the infrared section of alecwatson.com.  You can see this one in much higher res there.


No comments: